Cotswold Parallel Opening Hinge for commercial applications. Parallel opening windows provide ultimate natural ventilation by allowing a balanced air flow around the entire opening.
- Can be connected to a building management system as part of an automated solution for climate control.
- Can be operated manually or using electric actuators.
- Sash adjustment feature for use with heavier vents.
- The Cotswold Parallel stay closes inline which allows for greater choice in profile selection.
- Hinge mechanism is fully concealed when the sash is closed.
- Adjustable friction mechanism for controlling manually operated sashes.
- Tested to operate for 10,000 cycles.
- Manufactured from high grade Austenitic stainless steel for maximum performance even in the most corrosive environment.
Full technical and sales support to cover consultancy per project basis & on-site advice when necessary.