Cotswold’s restrictor stays employ a simple built in child resistant catch, which limits the opening. Opening the window fully is a quick and easy one-handed operation for an adult.
- The child resistant catch limits the opening to 100mm maximum when restricted.
- Tested to BS6375 Part 2 1987 to withstand a force of 600N when opened to its restricted position.
- Either as a single for side hung or as a pair for top hung.
- Built in quick release levers allow windows to be fully opened for easy cleaning conforming to BS8213 Part 1 1991.
- The restrictor catch automatically resets when the window is closed.
- Available in 12″ / 16″ / 20″ / 24″ top hung and 12″ / 16″ side hung.
- Cost effective alternative to additional restrictor stays and as simple to fit as our standard FS range.
- Widely used by many social housing specifiers and fabricators.
- Suitable for BS7415 kite marked windows and all local authorities.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom using high-grade Austenitic and Ferritic stainless steel.