In an emergency situation, a firm blow to the centre of the sash disengages this mechanism allowing full egress. The stay is simply reset by closing the window to re-engage this mechanism.
- Includes easy clean facility meeting BS8213 Part 1 1991.
- Available in Ferritic steel (normal applications) and Austenitic steel (coastal / high humidity areas).
- Safer than most egress stays – opens to easi-clean position in day to day operation
- Incorporates a positive mechanical stop to secure open window in windy conditions
- Competitively priced for volume application
- Universal single 14″ (350mm) means reduced stock-holding
- Fits smallest popular window while meeting the weight carrying capacity of a 16″ stay
- Maximum sash 600mm wide x 1200mm high
- Maximum sash weight; 21kgs
- Allows fabricators to meet new build egrees window requirments on 610mm outside frame dimension