HD10R / HD16R
Heavy-duty friction stay for enhanced performance with timber, Upvc and large section aluminium.
- Easy to fit with adjustable friction mechanism.
- Can be restricted up to 3 different opening angles.
- Smooth and balanced operation for life – windows open and close with ease.
- Conforms to BS8213 minimum 95mm gap for window cleaning (Profile Dependant)
- Effective weather sealing and draught proofing fully concealed once fitted.
- Corrosion resistance meets the requirements of BS 7412: 1991.
- Manufactured from high-grade Austenitic stainless steel for maximum longevity, even in the most corrosive environments.
- Composite steel / plastic slider for strength, durability and smooth operation.
- The Heavy Duty range has been proven to a lifetime 50,000 cycles.
- The Heavy Duty friction stays conform to all leading international window performance standards in the UK (BS6375 Part ), North America (AAMA 904.1), France (NFP-20-302) and Singapore (SS 212).
- On any windows over 32kg we recommend that you fit our Heavy Duty Friction Arms (HD102).